• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

summer4620

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

i was in a 3 car accident 2 years ago. i was waiting for a light and i was rear-ended by a car which was hit by another car. I was not injured and chose not to sue. Yesterday I received a certified letter from the people who hit me stating someone else was driving my car and i hit them.the driver of the third car which hit the second car which hit me is listed as the driver of my car and they state is was a 2 car accident. there are 2 suits for not less than 50,000 dollars.
please help.

stephenk

if possible, get a copy of the police report from the accident. that should have the correct drivers and vehicles.

stephenk

oh yea, dont forget to let the auto insurance carrier you had at that time know that there is legal action against you from the accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">