• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

honda96

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin.Our car insurance policy lists my sons 96 Honda but he is not listed on the policy. He and the car reside in a different city. He was involved in an accident. Will our insurance policy cover this claim if he was not listed on the policy? We were in the process of switching carriers by Oct. 3 when our policy was up for renewal. Is there a danger that the claim would not be covered if we went with another agency?

JETX

I agree that your best answer will come from your agent, but I believe you have a big problem on your hands.....

"Our car insurance policy lists my sons 96 Honda but he is not listed on the policy. He and the car reside in a different city."
*** Most insurance policies require the vehicle to be 'homed' where the policy says (unless elsewhere for school, etc.).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">