• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kermitrcrc

What do i do? I am from Texas and my husband was involved in a car accident where the other person was at fault according to the police report, but her insurance denied our claim because the police report stated that the speed limit was 40mph and my husband claimed he was going 45mph. However we discovered the speed limit on the police report was incorrect and brought it to the police officers attention so that he could correct it. He did agree and corrected the police report so we obtained a supplemental report with the correct speed limit on it and resubmitted it to her insurance. They called us at home and said that thri decision still stands. What should I do?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Kermitrcrc said:
What do i do? I am from Texas and my husband was involved in a car accident where the other person was at fault according to the police report, but her insurance denied our claim because the police report stated that the speed limit was 40mph and my husband claimed he was going 45mph. However we discovered the speed limit on the police report was incorrect and brought it to the police officers attention so that he could correct it. He did agree and corrected the police report so we obtained a supplemental report with the correct speed limit on it and resubmitted it to her insurance. They called us at home and said that thri decision still stands. What should I do?

My response:

You should definitely continue handling this claim on your own without an attorney. You seem to be doing so well!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">