• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sailor G. Zamora

both me and my daughter were parked outside a bus depot here in goshen, calif. we were waiting for my daughter's bus to arrive. we were sitting in side my truck reading the newspaper when all of a sudden we were rammed from the front by another vehicle. both me and ,my daughter were thrown forward and both suffered whiplash, I guess that is what you call it. there was damage to the front of my truck. I took all the information down from the other driver and he works for a medical delivery company. i notified their insurance carrier and gave a statement to the claims rep. I went to the doctor on the day of the injury and had a ct scan performed to see if there was any broken bones. the doctor said if did not seem to be any breaks but that i should wear a neck brace. my daughter continued on to san jose, calif and she complained of veryn bad neck pain while she was there. we are both experliencing pain and discomfort from this. The insurance says that they have no record of there being any injury to anyone and the are balking at paying for the full damage to my truck. My question is do we have any type of legal recourse? Ths insurance company does not seem to care about me and my daughter. what are my options? Thanks Sailor G. Zamora.....

ALawyer

If you were hit and suffered injury you and your daughter have the basis of a real claim -- look at the section on Auto Accidents on FreeAdvice.com and also look at can you negotiate with the insurance company on your own.

Lawyers take these cases without any upfront fee, on a contingency, and get paid when you recover. Look at AttorneyPages.com for a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">