• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cxrunner

What is the name of your state? WV

This morning my brother was involved in a two vehicle accident, the accident was deemed his fault by the fact he pulled out on to the freeway without yeilding properly and was then rear-ended. However of the three people in the other vehicle NONE were taken to the hospital, however 2 were arrested (one being the driver for driving without a drivers license). The officer told my brother that we should be prepared for claims from these individuals because they were "METH users" and will most likely try to get damages. Can they come after us personally? (We have insurance) Is there anything we should do now to be proactive in the situation? Thanks

cxrunner

The gentleman driving the other vehicle which struck my brothers truck in the rear was driving on a Revoked License and had a Warrant for his arrest. Does this limit our liability at all?

seniorjudge

Q: The gentleman driving the other vehicle which struck my brothers truck in the rear was driving on a Revoked License and had a Warrant for his arrest. Does this limit our liability at all?

A: No. It is totally irrelevant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">