• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wesnye

Hello my family and me were in an accident on 1/2/01 where the other driver pulled out in front of us to make a left turn and I hit him in the side of his vehicle at approximately 35 mph.. We were all in seatbelts, it is a new 2001 F-150 Supercrew Ford truck. The air bags did not deploy which really concerns me, and the fuel pump shutoff switch did not shut off either. We have seen our Doctor for pains from the seat belts holding us in place and are both off work for the rest of this week. The other driver was sited for making a dangerous left turn and his insurance company has admitted fault. So where do you think we stand on the airbag issue and fuel shutoff?? Would appreciate a reply as to if I need a lawyer or not.
Thank you
Wesley Nye
We are in Portland,OR

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">