• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thebinarysystem

What is the name of your state? New Mexxico

I was involved in an accident nearly 6 months ago. There were no police at the scene and the other driver did not want to call the police. Now I have began recieving bills from her insurance company. I had no insurance at the time but am insured now. Do I have to respond to those bills? Do i need to hire a lawyer, or is her insurance trying to strongarm me? She initially said it was her fault. There was no damage to my vehicle, no pictures, and no witnesses.

thebinarysystem

I was backing up in a parking lot and she was speeding. She hit me going aboput 25-30 an hour. However, she only nicked about a qurter inch of my trail;er hitch. Like I said no damage to my car. She got out and said her husband was going to kill her. She gave me her info and left. I had no reason to file a claim with her insurance becausde there was no damage. Now they are trying to send me a bill.

ecmst12

You were backing up. It was your fault. A reversing vehicle must yield to vehicles going forward, in all situations. Pay the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">