• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicky29

Missouri. I had a wreck. It was foggy and I missed a stop sign and hit a utility pole. The drivers air bag deployed and hit my face. I went blind, then my vision came back in one eye it has been over a week and I still havent regained all my vision in my other eye. I have seen an eye doctor 5 times. Does anyone think I would have a case????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

nicky29 said:
Missouri. I had a wreck. It was foggy and I missed a stop sign and hit a utility pole. The drivers air bag deployed and hit my face. I went blind, then my vision came back in one eye it has been over a week and I still havent regained all my vision in my other eye. I have seen an eye doctor 5 times. Does anyone think I would have a case????
My response:

Probably not. Airbag technology has made great leaps and bounds since they were first introduced in 1985. However, it's not a perfect technology - - just by the very nature of that beast. On the bright side, they do work, and it did it's job - - testiment to that fact is that you're alive to write your post. You could have died.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">