• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jbridges13

Hello, I am sending these questions from Riverdale, GA. I was in a what you would call a sandwich auto accident on September 1, 2000. A truck carrying marble sinks and accessories hit me in the rear traveling 55-60 miles an hour on a rainy bad day and pushed my into a van. There were 5 cars involved. I sustained neck, head, back, and limbs injuries. I am unable to do my job now because it causes for lefting computers for setting up labs and worksations. In Georgia, what is the statue of limitation for submitting an offer to an Insurance Co., that is at faught. I had someone who was representing me, however, that person left town with all of my legal document for my claim and submitting a offer. However, I am in the process of second copies. I do not have a formal educaition in the legal system concerning my case, however, I am in the process of reading, surfing the web, and learning all links about auto accident of my nature. Also, could you brife me or direct me to information on disability ratings. Is it possible for an individual to handle a possible large claim themselves. Sort of like the TWAIN. Thanks, Jodi B.

ALawyer

Please, please DO NOT try to handle a serious claim on your own. The other side's insurance company will eat you alive! ANd this is particularly the case when there is an accident in which there is a chance you could be sued by the person in front of you.

Please see the questions on the following link and then contact a lawyer!
https://accident-law.freeadvice.com/insurance_company_settle.htm

The lawyer will NOT charge you anything upfront and is paid a share of what he or she recovers for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">