• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jmiles

I was a passinger in our work truck traveling through an intersection, when a car ran a stop sign and t-boned us. The impact against the door caused my right rotator cuff to completely tear from my arm. I was told I have two claims, one against workers comp and another PI claim against the driver. Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

What other information would you like ?

The information that you currently have is absolutely correct; so first, go see a Personal Injury attorney to get a consultation on the Third Party claim (against the other driver), and that attorney will associate a Worker's Compensation attorney in on your case for the First Party Claim for Worker's Compensation benefits.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">