• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boogie22

What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania
Hello, i'm 19 yo college student and i was in ann accident with a lumber truck a few months ago. he pulled in front of me and i t-boned him doing about 45mph, and a bad cut on my knee that required about 20 stitches and i had a serverly broken wrist along with muscle rippage and some nerve damage. i also required a plate with 6 screws in there. i have a very good lawyer and the trucking companys policy limits are 1 milion and my own insurance is 300k. now the question i have is how much from my own insuarnce and theyre insurance am i entitled to out of the policy limits. thanks in advance

JETX

boogie22 said:
now the question i have is how much from my own insuarnce and theyre insurance am i entitled to out of the policy limits.
Based on the wonderful, fact-filled post, I would say.... $4.95. And that might increase to $6.95 if you can show that your poor spelling and grammar skills are a cause of the accident and not poor education or stupidity.

boogie22

why?

now if we were face to face and i asked the same question with the same articulation i know for a fact that you wouldn't say that to my face so why would you say it behind the security of a computer? :confused:

BelizeBreeze

Your claim just went down 30% due to increased quotion of ignorance and the lack of any legal claim for which recovery can be had. :rolleyes:

JETX

boogie22 said:
now if we were face to face and i asked the same question with the same articulation i know for a fact that you wouldn't say that to my face so why would you say it behind the security of a computer? :confused:
Now, lets redo your post using CORRECT grammar, punctuation and spelling to prove my point:
"Now if we were face to face and I asked the same question with the same articulation, I know for a fact that you wouldn't say that to my face. So why would you say it behind the security of a computer?"

Six errors... in just (what should be) two sentences. Case closed. :D

R

Raisinette

JETX said:
Now, lets redo your post using CORRECT grammar, punctuation and spelling to prove my point:
"Now if we were face to face and I asked the same question with the same articulation, I know for a fact that you wouldn't say that to my face. So why would you say it behind the security of a computer?"

Six errors... in just (what should be) two sentences. Case closed. :D
You of course meant "let's." Gee, and in the middle of your scolding. How terribly unfortunate.

Why are you here?

What does your lawyer think your claim is worth, boogie? It does not appear that policy limits are an issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">