• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident injuries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nob

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I live in Northeast section of Georgia, was in a car accident on September 27, 2002. The driver hit me from behind as all traffic was slowing for a traffic light. I didn't think I was injured so didn't go to the emergency room from the scene but 3 days later I felt like a ton of bricks had hit my back and my neck was stiff and hurting so went to the emergency room in my city. Nothing broken but still in constant pain as of 10/26/02. The other drivers insurance has fixed my car but I am still in pain physically. I am taking pain pills and muscle relaxers from the Dr. and told to come back and he will send me to physical therapy which could help with the pain.
I have not talked to insurance company about medical compensation.

The question is can I file for medical since I have no broken bones but just constant pain? Also what about future pain and sufering from this?

JETX

Ignore Alex... it makes NO difference how fast he/she was going.

To answer your questions:
Q1) "can I file for medical since I have no broken bones but just constant pain?"
A1) Yes.

Q2) "Also what about future pain and sufering from this?"
A2) Also possibly compensable.

Contact the other drivers insurance and have them open a claim file for your injuries. And you might consider contacting a local personal injury attorney to protect your rights.

Alex02

Whoa wherd that come from? It was just a question, if i could contribute any usefull info trust me i would have typed one in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">