• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident - Insurance S-L-O-W

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mratch

I was involved in a wreck in March 2000. A person ran a red light (North Carolina) and hit my new SUV, turned it over and slid into two other cars. I recieved a neck/back injury but was fortunate not to be worse. Her insurance company was at my house the next a.m.! They offered several thousand dollars for soft tissue injury and I decided to wait to see how I was. The car was replaced within 2 weeks - full value. The personal injury adjuster has not replied but once to my two phone calls and two letters plus sending them all my doctor bills. It is now October and I don't know whether to contact the national headquarters of this very well known insurance company or call my state insurance commissioner. Also, I don't know what is appropriate for soft tissue injury. I went to physical therapy and still have to do exercises and do experience periodic pain.

Thanks for any help.

L

LawScott

What you have in essence said here is that you need to see a personal injury attorney in your jurisdiction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">