• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident involving 3 or more cars

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wolffielady

I live in Irving Texas and my son was involved in an Auto Accident on December 5,2000. He was sitting at a red light waiting for it to turn green and another car came up behind a car that was behind him and rear-end that car which forced him to hit the car infront of him the, this person who caused the relay of hits backed up and ramed the first car[the car behind my son] once more and then proceeded to drive away and a Irving officer seen the accident and proceeded to chase the offended. No one was hurt but it did damage my son's car[Which is still in my daughters name and being payed for at a local Car Lot] My son did not have insurance at all, My daughter recieved a letter stating she is being held responsible for the accident and is being asked to pay to repair the persons car that her car hit. My son has an wittness to the accident along with an local police officer Who is responible for this accident and does my son/daughter have a case that will allow the car to be fixed? How do I go about finding a lawyer for my son whom was the driver as he works and doesn't have anytime to do this action? I NEED A LAWYER FAST!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">