• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident, more information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

In addition to the information that I have already shared, the driver of the street sweaper that hit my fiancee was later found out to be high on cocaine through a manditory drug test. On the day of the accident, my Father(the owner of the car), and I approached the head of the transportation department. I told him that the vehicle that was wrecked was our only transportation and that I could not get to work without it. "Wait a minute, let me make a phone call." He called a car rental agency and had us a car for the time it took to fix our car, we never asked for one and they paid for it. They also paid for the car to be fixed, $3,500. I have pictures of the car after the accident. The head of the department came outside to my fathers' vehicle where my fiancee was sitting, in pain. He told him to do whatever he needed to do and to go to whatever doctor he needed to go to. He even gave him some names and told him what physical therapy places were good. My fiancee has gone through 2 months chiropractic care, 8 months physical therapy, and 2 weeks of water arobics. He has had every test available to see where his injuries are and to what extent. He has been on pain medication ever since the accident. As far as the lawyer is concerned, he always tells us to wait and see what happens, let's see if you need surgery. Meanwhile, none of the bills have been paid. I have contacted another lawyer, but I first have to get rid of the one I have. Is this advisable? I would rather have a bad lawyer at this time then no lawyer at all. Thank you for your past and future replies, I'm finally getting some answers!!!! Tracy & Donnie

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I'll say it again :

"You've never mentioned whether your boyfriend had medical insurance - - either in his auto policy or insurance from work". Well ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">