• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident PI Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

osu_1996

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I was driving my Saturn SL2 (SMALL CAR) on the highway when a Ford Excursion crashed into me going at least 55mph. This was in August 2003 and my car was a 92. It of course was totalled. I couldn't even move and had to be taken to ER by ambulance from the scene. Of course the other driver was cited. Xrays and Cat scan came back ok, but I was in unbearable pain for a week following, and continue today. I have seen a ortho and been told that I have a degenerating disk but the one relief option for me, a lumbar epidural shot, is hard to schedule due to the medicines I take for migraine. The accident has left me in chronic pain, depression from being in chronic pain, exasperated my migraines, and caused hearing/ear problems that the doctors cannot isolate. Whiplash, possible TMJ, are also among the problems.

The other company I know is anxious to settle my personal injury claim, but I want to do this without an atty. My medical bills are over 16K, my car was totalled at 2500, I have lost about 1500 in lost wages, and I am still experiencing consistent pain.

Can anyone give me a fair estimation of a settlement offer? Thank you.

Lynx 36

That's impossible to do here. Current meds have to be reviewed, medical history needs to be reviewed. Background checks, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">