• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wade2004

What is the name of your state? Texas. Can an insurance claims adjuster close a claim and not represent their client? How long do you have to serve papers of a lawsuit? ok here is the story i was rear ended. their car wasted and my truck was 200.00 from totalling. Have a lawyer, who isn't doing much!
The other insurance company is dropping the case because of no coroporation on their clients behalve. Lawsuit was filed in July2004 and the papers still have not been served ( everyone claims they can not find him) The driver who hit me was driving a family members insured vehicle. Do I take the claim Offered? It is a small amount and doesn't cover the medical lean by my insurance. Injury accured was a herinated back disk and have recieved surgury. What to do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">