• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident Rear-ended in New York State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vmoul741

I was on A major Highway and I was stopped in traffic, getting off an exit ramp. The traffic was backed up onto the highway. I was rear-ended by a flatbed towtruck. I had a new car it was only 5 months old. It was totaled estimated damages were $16900. I sustained 2 Herniated Disks in my Neck, TMJ, A tear in the medial meniscus of my right knee, exasperation of and old injury in my lower back. My neck and knee require surgery. My question is ; How much are my injuries worth? I am only 34 yrs old and I have to live with this the rest of my life.

L

lawrat

You need to get a personal injury attorney ASAP. Don't ask such questions here. Each case is different, each person is different. You hire an attorney who will use case law, experience and your injuries/losses to come up with a figure and go from there.

To find an attorney: try either your state bar association or http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">