• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident, Un-Insured and at fault.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lylos

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?KY

I was recently involved in an auto accident in which I was un-insured and was also at fault. Well everything was looking semi-ok for me at the beginning. The person I hit was willing to let me make payments on the amount of damage that occured. Now, a week later, she's not wanting to do this and wants to turn it into her insurance agency. Is there anything I can do, like set up payments with the insurance company? Do they even allow this? I just want to hurry up and get this behind me. What should I expect out of this?

Thank you,
Barry Farmer

P.S. There was no injury in this accident, as it pretty much happened at a slow rate of speed. (My slowing down at a stop light and rear-ended the lady.) And when she first agreed to take payments, her estamates were one for $1500 and one for $1800.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">