• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident vs. Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MikeG

I was in an Auto Accident in RI, and I live in MA. I was pulling out of a parking lot turning Left on to a main street. Another women was slowing down and waved me on to go, as I pulled out she sped up and hit me. My insurance company put me at "fault" and now I am going to court (in MA) to dispute it. Is there anything that I can / should do before I goto court?

Mike

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MikeG said:
I was in an Auto Accident in RI, and I live in MA. I was pulling out of a parking lot turning Left on to a main street. Another women was slowing down and waved me on to go, as I pulled out she sped up and hit me. My insurance company put me at "fault" and now I am going to court (in MA) to dispute it. Is there anything that I can / should do before I goto court?

Mike
My response:

Pray.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">