• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident that wasn't our fault now we are being sued. What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KellyG

Myu boyfriend and I were in an accident that wasn't our fault. Now the man who hit us and wrote off our car is trying to sue us for over $8000. What do we do and will we have to pay him? :confused:

K

KellyG

Replies?

Does anyone have any advice for me as I am only seventeen and my boyfriend, almost 20. We dont have enough money to get legal advice and dont know hardly anything about the law. Is there a possibility that we wont have to pay?:(

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Kelly, I don't think anyone here knows anything about Australian laws. This is a US website. Sorry.

K

KellyG

Sorry

Oh sorry everyone. Thanks anyway though!!! I hope everyone elses problems get solved. I know what it is like!:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">