• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident in WI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bryan707

I was recently in an Auto Accident in WI. The Officer that came to the scene said that I was not at-fault. The Officer didn't give me a case number or the other drivers' insurance information. What should I do now? I also was forced to go to the hospital the day after the accident because of severe neck pains. Help me Please.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Do you know who the other driver is, at all? No license plate or anything? How about the police officer? Did you get a badge number or name or can you recognize him by seeing him? What about your insurance -- do you have uninsured motorist? Do you have any coverage whereby the other driver is unidentifiable -- as in a hit and run?

If so, that might be your route.

B

Bryan707

I do have the other drivers' names alongs with DOB's, Addresses, phone numbers, Make and year of car, and Plate Numbers... I have the officers Name, Phone Number, and Distric.

I hope this helps

Bryan

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">