• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accideny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hnybe1

Auto Accident

I was injured in an car accident 3 months ago and having a difficult recovery. The injury was Brachial Plexus. The Sensory Nerve was damadged. I still have to go for more test soon to see if the Nerve is healing itself. My symtoms are better but not fully recovered yet. What type of settlement should I ask for? The accident was someone else's fault and ticketed for the accident.I live in NY and was a passenger in my sister-in-laws vehicle. NY No-Fault Insurance is covering all my Medical bills, not the physical pain and suffering and the inconvience of having the injury to my family.

[Edited by hnybe1 on 02-04-2001 at 06:45 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We don't do dollar estimates. We give legal suggestions.

Along those lines, I've got to ask, with such severe injuries, why are you handling this matter yourself ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">