• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto injury - back & neck - Atlanta, GA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

niaimani

What is an acceptable settlement for a case such as mine where I will incur about $1500 in medical and $? in pain and suffering (what is that usually worth?) and only a small amount for wages lost? I was hit in the rear while sitting at a stop light. I have back pain now and discomfort. Initially I could not move my neck but that wore off. I have been seeing a doctor since the day after the accident. HELP?!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

niaimani said:
What is an acceptable settlement for a case such as mine where I will incur about $1500 in medical and $? in pain and suffering (what is that usually worth?) and only a small amount for wages lost? I was hit in the rear while sitting at a stop light. I have back pain now and discomfort. Initially I could not move my neck but that wore off. I have been seeing a doctor since the day after the accident. HELP?!
My response:

We would have no idea. Too many unknown variables. Not enough information posted. No State name posted. See a personal injury attorney.

IAAL

N

niaimani

I said Atlanta, GA ...

I said I was in Atlanta Georgia, maybe you did not catch that. What are the many variables? Pending reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">