• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto injury, no pain relief due to prior (medically documented) narco

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Janiece H

Auto injury... no pain treatment possible due to narcotic allergy.

I am a Missouri resident. I have been on disability for 18 years, and have chronic pain. I was injured in an auto accident 1 year ago, other driver in a company vehicle was responsible for accident. I received physical therapy and chiropractic care for 3 months, and had no pain treatment, or pain relief, other than Tylenol, and Lidocaine patches, because I am physically unable to tolerate any type of narcotic, due to an allergic reaction that was established by 2 pain treatment clinics.
Is there a legal precedent that you are aware of for pain and suffering? Of course, the insureds' company is offering a very low amount since I did not break any bones.
Thank you for any information you might have.
Janiece H

ecmst12

That's not really going to make a difference in your settlement. It will be based on length of treatment and if any permanent damage was done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">