• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto injury rear-ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

taxibabe

In June 2000, I was rear-ended(at work in my cab):I have some nerve damage in my neck, I have had 1 epidurel and 4 nerve blocks, and I still have severe headaches and pain. Since June I have been on medication. I do have a workers compensation rep. I keep being told I do not have a personal injury case because there was no damage to the cars. Should'nt the guy who hit me have to pay something more than a traffic ticket? Or his insurance company anyway. How do I go about getting some recompence from him? What do I say to his Insurance company? how do I ask the right questions? I live in Nevada I am told that here these kind of claims always end up in trial. There must be something I can do. I made less than 10k last year because of this accident. All my plans are on hold for at least a year,maybe two. Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">