• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto insurance claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zierrah

What is the name of your state? (South Carolina)...Someone from NY broadsided my vehicle on the 4th of July,2002. Claimed on my auto insurance due to no response from NY, my insurance company sent collision claim check to me for fixed vehicle of mine, my lawyer sent back check to have "full and final payment" corrected to "for collision", the auto insurance company of mine is not answering phone calls from my lawyer and seems to be intentionally holding this check and not resending it with the correction. My car is still at the body shop and has been ready to pick up three weeks this coming Thursday. Where do I stand legally against this insurance company who's tv ad claims fast claims...I need my car and the auto insurance company is jerking us around...please help, can I sue them? (PS, need to know real soon if possible.) Thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">