• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto repairs fixed in timely manner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rockler

What is the name of your state? california.
i have a 1998 dodge 3500 pick-up that is under warranty, they had to order a new engine for it and have been replacing parts to make it run correctly. it has been at the dealer for 40 days straight, they are still working on it, without any success. they have provided a small rental car, but it will not do what my truck can do. i have made two payments on the truck since they have had it. is there any law(s) on time limits to fix or for a replacement truck? what are my options?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rockler said:
What is the name of your state? california.
i have a 1998 dodge 3500 pick-up that is under warranty, they had to order a new engine for it and have been replacing parts to make it run correctly. it has been at the dealer for 40 days straight, they are still working on it, without any success. they have provided a small rental car, but it will not do what my truck can do. i have made two payments on the truck since they have had it. is there any law(s) on time limits to fix or for a replacement truck? what are my options?

My response:

Ah, yes. Another vehicle buyer who hasn't read their vehicle manual. Ask them to give you your manual. Your answer is in the manual. Read "Arbitration".

IAAL

R

Rockler

manual reply

Thank You. I have read the manual on March 31, 1999, however the manual is in the truck. I will look at another manual that I have on another truck, Thank you again.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">