• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto -- share a lawyer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nanna

i was front passenger in auto accident. Dirver was injured and also another friend was injured in the backseat. my driver has NO liability. we were hit head-on by a 16 y.o. who came in our lane, both cars going 55 mph.
Should we share a lawyer? I found a great one and both friends want to use him to. Things are already tense about which injuries are worse. i hate the discussions and feel lucky to be alive. should the attorney decided? so confused!

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

What your fighting for now is insurance money. I suggest if there is already potential conflict, keep this attorney for yourself and have your friends hire their own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">