• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lnzeiler

Hi
I am married to a man who was hit by a van(her Fault was giving a ticket) Anyways her insurace was only 30,000 and my husband's first medical bill was 33, 000. She has nothing to sue for becuz everything is in her husband's name. But now her husband has died and everything is in her name. Can we sue now for damages? His case is still open and we are still fighting with the insurance company so nothing has been settled...

Thanks

C

-- Cali--G--

I have such an issue with this. The womans husband just died for Gods sake.

L

lnzeiler

our insurance company wont do anything becuz he only had liability. Her insurance will onlly go up to 30,000 So who knows.. we have a lawyer but he is on vacation...

But to reply to the other statement.. MY husband almost died becuz of this woman.. We have a 2 year old and now he can't even pick her up or play with her or go outside and run with her.. That hurts him more than anything.. He will have to have his hip replaced again by the time he is 30.. he is 20 years old with a hip that doesn't belong to him..... I'm sorry her husband died. but I want him to be compensated. He shouldn't have to pay for somthing when he did nothing wrong. He was coming to be with me becuz my mother was in the hospital and they didn't think she would live much longer.. All this happened on the same day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">