• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Automobile Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gingerale444

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I was in Mississipi going Westbound and got in the shoulder of the lane to turn into a business, the two cars next to me stopped and let a car that was going Eastbound cross in front of them, the car was turning into the same business as me, when I struck the car on the passenger side of their vechicle. The police did not give either of us a ticket but wrote on the police report that the other car failure to yield the right away, and crossing on coming traffic. And no charges notated for myself. Our insurance company has settled the property damange as 70 percent their fault and 30 percent mine. I will be having back surgury due to a ruptured disk caused by the wreck. Will it hurt me alot that my insurance has settled for a 30 percent fault. Also, can you explain to me how will they consider that back surgury might effect me the rest of my life.

Lynx 36

The other insuance company will pay 70% of your total medical bills as well as 70% of any settlement you seek from them f/ pain and suffering.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">