• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AZ Rights to Information from Insurance CO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

josie1

Arizona, I was involved in a parking lot accident. I was completly in the aisle at a stop, getting ready to put into drive, when I was rearended by someone backing out. There was minor dmg to my bumper $780.00 and no damage to the other guys metal bumper. However as we all know the story changes when the guy at fault calls it in to the insurance. He says there is damage.

the adjuster has placed 50/50 liability since we have different stories. I have asked for a copy of my recorded statement, a copy of the photos of his damage as well as a copy of his estimate (I already have all of mine) The adjuster has refused unless I pay $150.00??

What am I entitled to from the insurance company?
Can they charge for copies and is there a fee schedule?

I appreciate any help I can get

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">