• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back/neck injuries due to accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sjreiter

i am in Texas and was in an auto accident in which the other driver was cited as 100% responsible. my chiropractor fees are adding up quickly, and an mri has been recommended to find all possible back/neck injury. the ins. company told me that, as a third party, i would have to pay the fees, then they would pay me. there is no way i can afford the bill as it is now, let alone when i'm done with treatment. i'm also afraid that the ins. co. won't pay for all the bills based on some technicality that i can't forsee. i'm writing to see exactly how much of my medical bills the ins. co. is responsible for, and how do i pay for the bills while i wait for the case to be settled? to make matters worse, i'm moving to kansas within two weeks where i know i'll need additional treatment from different doctor, how will that effect the case? would it be easier if i got a lawyer?

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">