• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Bus Driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madinnocent

Minnesota
On November 12th I got out of school and was driving in front of the Highschool, with my friend in the passenger's seat, steadily going along with the rest of the trafic, going about 30mph or less. I was crossing through a two way stop when I saw out of the corner of my eye this huge bus come straight at my car. I tried to clear the intersection but was too late. It crashed into the back(right) pasengers side of my car, the impact cruched the whole side of the frame of my doors and shatered the window of the front passenger's seat. Luckily no one was hurt in my car and they said that no one was hurt on the bus but I found out latter, but not substantiated, that someone was complaining of whiplash. I got 3,000 dollars for my car and it is being totalled but I had had previous, expensive repairs done to my car and was wondering if I can be compensated for them. And happily I found out that the busdriver is fired! :) I need to know if I can get more moola!

You Are Guilty

Remember those papers you signed before they gave you the check for $3000? Those (basically) said that if they gave you the $3,000, you'd stop being a greedy little weasel and would never ask for more money. So the answer to your question is "No, it's too late now."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">