• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad faith insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yjunebug

i filed a claim with my insurance company(state farm) on the day of the accident the reason i did so is becase the policeman on site told me not to worry about anything and my insurance company will handle it. now it is 2 months and days since and we still have not received a settlement.
the accident was not our fault our van was parked on the street and hit by a road rage driver. i need a car and havent bothered but now i really need one as my husband has had to leave town for work with our only other vehicle.

J

Janrm

I have e-mailed your personally about this, but for the forum readers I wanted to also say that you should never listen when a policeman (or anyone else at the accident scene) says, "Don't worry about it, the insurance company will take care of it."
State Farm has a motto and it is, "There is always someone else to talk to at State Farm." Keep climbing the authority ladder until you speak to someone who will help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">