• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

banged up by u-haul

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redrice

What is the name of your state? Washington

Yesterday I rented a u-haul in Bremerton Washington. The u-haul assistant manager pulled up the truck for me. I also rented a dolly which he handed me and I was told to put it into the cargo area of the truck. My friend and I went into the cargo area of the truck and continued to secure the dolly in place. While I was doing that the u-haul assistant manager drove the truck really fast and slammed on the breaks while I was still in the truck. I was banged around the inside of the truck and now I am experincing a lot of muscle aches My friend was projected out of the truck. The assistant manager came around to the cargo area and stated he thought we were running another errand. He did not check to see if anyone was in the back of the truck before driving it around in an unsafe speed.

Do I have a case? Should I pursue a case? Thanks for your advise.

You asked:

Do I have a case?

If you have out of pocket expenses or permanent injuries you might have a case.

And then you asked:

Should I pursue a case?

That's up to you. You may want to consult an attorney first, though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">