• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Basic Speed Rule

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hello, I was in an accident single car 4:00 am on the way to work. Called tow truck and police (required on State hiway)everything was fine until I got a Basic speed ticket in the mail 2-3 weeks later. I cannot afford this on my record beecause of three previous speeding tickets. How would I beat this in court?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hello, I was in an accident single car 4:00 am on the way to work. Called tow truck and police (required on State hiway)everything was fine until I got a Basic speed ticket in the mail 2-3 weeks later. I cannot afford this on my record beecause of three previous speeding tickets. How would I beat this in court?
My response:

You can take your ticket to court with you and, after you place your ticket on the Defendant's table, whip out your sledge hammer and wail on it !!

Or, you can post your questions on the correct Board (Traffic Tickets), and follow the RED letter instructions at the top of the screen (State name).

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">