• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: BEN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Gosh, it's nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry the old e-mail address doesn't work. But, that's okay. I'm right here, where I've always been.

I didn't realize the med-mal thread was yours; but, as soon as you mentioned you were a mechanic in the other thread, I knew it was my ol buddy, Ben the Mechanic!!

So, tell me, what happened with the Credit Card charges, and the computer company's "mistake". Did you get charged, or did they finally cave in, or did they bring a lawsuit against you? C'mon, spill the beans and tell me all about it.

Your friend,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

B

ben

Well ;My wife wasn't too happy about ( messing with our good name) so I was forced to make a deal with them.
1 the sales lady who caused the whole problem is no longer employed by Micron :D

2 I got free acess to micron university for ever. So far I took 3 courses.( nice being in "college" again)

3 As for the money? well I had to pay um.( no interest charged after almost a year)

there is a big difference between textbook law and the real world.

send me an e-mail I need to talk to ya.

Got to go .time for temple and mom's house be back tonight NY time

[This message has been edited by ben (edited November 05, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ben, okay. But, I don't think I have your e-mail address any longer. So, do you see Mary's name above? She's our moderator. Just click on her name, and send her an e-mail with your e-mail address, asking her to forward your e-mail address to me. She knows me, and has my e-mail address. As soon as I get yours from Mary, I'll write to you.

Your buddy,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

B

ben

My e-mail adress is available on the board .for some reason it does not show up??

[This message has been edited by ben (edited November 06, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">