• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bicycle And Car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MAXWELL59

What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

BICYCLE , RIDING ON THE BREAK DOWN LANE OR SHOULDER FACING ONCOMING TRAFFIC, DRIVER COMES OUT A BUISNESS DRIVEWAY , FROM BEHIND A BUS, PICKING UP PASSENGERS, I RUN INTO HIS FRONT QUARTER PANEL., BIKE ;TRASHED ,THREE SMALL DINGS IN QTR PANEL, NO POLICE REPORT,, HOWEVER , DRIVER CALLED HIS INSURANCEWhat is the name of your state?

You Are Guilty

MAXWELL59 said:

BICYCLE , RIDING ON THE BREAK DOWN LANE OR SHOULDER FACING ONCOMING TRAFFIC, DRIVER COMES OUT A BUISNESS DRIVEWAY , FROM BEHIND A BUS, PICKING UP PASSENGERS, I RUN INTO HIS FRONT QUARTER PANEL., BIKE ;TRASHED ,THREE SMALL DINGS IN QTR PANEL, NO POLICE REPORT,, HOWEVER , DRIVER CALLED HIS INSURANCEWhat is the name of your state?
DID THE CRASH MAKE YOU DEAF OR JUST DUMB?

Indiana Filer

MAXWELL59 said:

You're supposed to ride your bike with traffic, not against oncoming traffic. If you were walking and pushing your bike, you would need to be facing oncoming traffic.

MAXWELL59

THIS is my first time posting here, and to see a reply like , deaf or dumb from an obvious dummy,,,,,,, wellll
goodbye :eek: :eek:

MAXWELL59

there is always one ,,, who seems to want to focus , on "imagined protocol" and deem that to be important enough to be abusive , pissoff,,, i`m sorry, im "toilet paper off"

justalayman

MAXWELL59 said:
THIS is my first time posting here, and to see a reply like , deaf or dumb from an obvious dummy,,,,,,, wellll
goodbye :eek: :eek:

If you only knew that the guy that told you to turn off the caps is a real attorney (whoops, now you know) you would kick yourself in the ***. He is even from NY, so he would have been your best help on this forum. Oh well, your loss.

You came here for FREE advice. You have to play by the rules of those you are asking for something of without charge. You don't get to be an ******* and still get free advice.

Bye!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">