• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

in bike crash minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pudgymonster

What is the name of your state?IN
My 11yr old crashed a bike into a parked car. Am I liable for damages, and how much? I was in the hospital at the time, and my mom was staying at my house and watching my kids. The owner is trying to say I owe him $100 for a car cover, and $800 for car damages. This happened in a trailer park where I live, not on any road. Thanks

T

Trucking Mad

pudgymonster said:
What is the name of your state?IN
My 11yr old crashed a bike into a parked car. Am I liable for damages, and how much? I was in the hospital at the time, and my mom was staying at my house and watching my kids. The owner is trying to say I owe him $100 for a car cover, and $800 for car damages. This happened in a trailer park where I live, not on any road. Thanks
Yes you are liable. What type of car did child hit? The amount is questionable as to your son was riding a bike and the burden of proof of such damage is placed upon the other party.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">