• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

in a bind

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sloride46

What is the name of your state? ohio i was stopped at a light be hind to cars on a 4 lane highway 2 lane each way one car in each lane.when light changed the 2 cars in front of me whent about 5 mph untill next light 3 blocks a way stopping about 18feet from light. so i whent into turn lane and passed car in front stopping at light.when light changed i whent on.the 2 cars that had road blocked one passed me forcing me to stop with his buddy behind me i stopped got out of car and the one in front left his freind all most hit me trying to get away. i was allmost home when first car forced me into crispy cream parking lot. i got out of car again hitting my car door on his car door .his freind stared to yell i told him to call police which he did i grabed the one boy whos door i hit in fear that he was going to leave police come give me a private property accident report . he wants me to pay 800.dollars for door i dont feel that i should have to pay all because i was just trying to go home after work when they forced this on me what should i do. what can i do?

JETX

"what can i do?"
*** You can ignore his claims and he might file a lawsuit against you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">