• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BLACKED OUT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FUTRELL07

my mother was in an auto accident and blacked out. the accident involved three other parties. she had full coverage at the time, and is due in court monday. she is on medications for her conditon and is scared to death about what will happen to her. should she worry if she was ill at the time of the accident? twf philly, pa

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

FUTRELL07 said:
my mother was in an auto accident and blacked out. the accident involved three other parties. she had full coverage at the time, and is due in court monday. she is on medications for her conditon and is scared to death about what will happen to her. should she worry if she was ill at the time of the accident? twf philly, pa
My response:

Your Mom has absolutely nothing to worry about, or to be concerned about. Nothing will happen to her. No one can harm her. She'll be just fine. Remember, this isn't a criminal matter, and the judge only wants to know what happened so he, and the jury, can make a decision. That's all.

Let us know how it goes in court.

IAAL

F

FUTRELL07

thanks for the response. it's still a little scary though. i'll let you all know how it goes. thanks again.
twf

F

FUTRELL07

WELL, THINGS DID WORK OUT IN OUR FAVOR LAST WEEK. UNFORTUNATLY THE LAWYER THAT WE HIRED BACKED OUT AND MY MOTHER WENT INTO THE SITUATION WITH OUT BEING REPRESENTED.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADVISE. NOW THAT THIS IS OVER I WILL PROBALLY NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT HOW HER LAWYER BACKED OUT AFTER SHE SIGNED THE WAIVER AND TOOK HER $$$. I'LL DEAL WITH THAT LATER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. BE BLESSED. TWF

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">