• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blank sections in seller/buyer contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

davearac

California- what is the deal with a contract between seller and buyer that states the total purchase price but has the interest rate, monthly instalments and amount of instalment sections blank or with $0. It also has the unpaid balance of the vehicle recieved as trade-in. This is the contract situation of the vehicle in my last post. Thanks.

BlondiePB

The sales contract and the finance contracts are two different things. I read your other post, nice try. Your friend owns the vehicle and needs to file a claim with his insurance.

D

davearac

2 different contracts-who's financing?

He hasn't been financed through anyone yet, had the car 2 days, theres just one document from the dealer with the new vehicles sale price $16000 and another amount about $7000 which I'm told is the remaining balance on the trade in. There are other sections stating amount financed, intrest rate and payment installments but these are blank, well one of them has a zero. Can't dealers finance themselves? Thanks for the response because I'm truely clueless when it comes to this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">