• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

blocked by door in the street

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NONGRANNY1

What is the name of your state?
MD
While driving down my street Friday 7/6/07, I struck the open door of my neighbors older model van or SUV with my car. The door was open on the street side of a very narrow street. I thought the woman sitting in the van would close it before I got there. When I told the owner I would pull over and give her my insurance information and get hers, she told me that was all right just go on. Today (7/16) she left a note on my door about paying for repairs and she has estimates. There were no personal injuries involved. Since she told me to go on, there were police called and no exchange of information. Am I liable or what are my liabilities?

--blocked by door.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">