• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Borrowed jet ski and damaged it, shouldn't this person pay fpr repairs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jet ski mom

What is the name of your state? CA

I let someone ride my jet ski and specifically asked him to stay where I can see him and only he was to drive my ski " basically to avoid a situation like this, the last thing I said was "if anything happens to my ski your paying for the repairs" He (greg) and his friend (Adam) were gone for almost an hour, when they got back Adam was driving and they were saying how bad my ski was running it had no power. I already had my trailer in the water waiting for them so I didn't ride it again that day. Long story short>>>They sucked a huge rock into the pump and it cracked my stainless steel impeller and there was also a pretty bad stress crack in the front of my ski. I called Greg and told him what the problem was and asked him to pay half the cost of the impeller, I thought that was more then fair. I'd eat the labor and half for the part. He basically told me to get screwed, so I told him I was taking him to court for the full amount and court cost. HELP do I have a case???

Kelley

JETX

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">