• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriends car,girlfriend signed title and carried Ins. per boyfriends MOm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lorislink

This one iis trickey so read closely, but if anyone can help we would sure appreciate it!!!!My daughter(Shannon)was talked into signing the title and carrying Ins. on her boyfriends car that his mother boughthim because he could not get Ins.on his own..ie:bad driving record we found out too late.Non the less in April of this year he was driveing shannon the passenger had a one car accident -no ticket written--he ran off the side of the road overcorrected and down an embankment hitting a tree stump-in which Shannon took the brunt of the hit and was life flighted to the city--he got a cracked ankle---shannon had 15 total fractures from her eye ,nose, neck ,ribs ,lower spine and pelvis.and a collapsed lung...The hosp did nothing for any of her fractures.and finally after ansking for a followup with the ortho Dr. and after 4 weeks they gave her a shoe lift due to her one leg will now forever be shorter than the other..Bills come to apprx. 60,000.00.She is unable to return to her full time job as a certified Nursing Assist.Due to pain from accident anlso I need to know if the boyfriend and or his mother can somehow be held responsible...and what about mal practice..Seems to me they could have done more these days than they did for that amount of money???? HELP US PLEASE Thank you Shannon's Mom(Lori)

lwpat

Your daughter participated in a scheme to defraud the insurance company. Since you didn't indicate otherwise I assume that they are picking up the tab when they really should deny coverage. I suggest that you call the insurance company and tell them the truth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">