• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brakes go out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badbrakes

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Can anyone give advice on my rights to picket a business?
I had brake work done at a Meineke and they put the wrong brake hoses on my car. As a result each brake hose rubbed against the control arm causing a hole in the brake line and loss of all brake fluid. My brakes went out WHILE driving with my baby son in the car. By pure miracle I was able to use my emergency brake to slow down before hitting anything. Meineke would NOT reimburse me my money. They said I had to first give them the opportunity to "fix" the problem!! Like I trust them to do it properly!!!!

Is it legal to stand near their property with a sign that reads "My brakes went out after MEINEKE serviced them" or something to that nature? It would just state the facts. I even have pictures and the worn out brake lines? Is it legal to "picket", do I need a permit, where can I legally stand etc?? I am so SICK of being ripped off by bogus mechanics, it makes the good ones look bad.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">