• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bumper to bumper incident with injuries.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fusioncom

What is the name of your state?

GA

I was recently rear ended at a red light. It was a bumper to bumper incident but did cause my head to do a whiplash movement. Visiting a local chiro we noticed that my neck has in fact shifted he has prescribed a 10 week routine of both adjustments and therapy to get my neck to line back up properly. At the current moment they are going to bill the medical payment on my state farm account. However I do want to be reimbursed for my time away from work, travel time etc....as of right now I go everyday and after two weeks I go every other day. What else should I look into being reimbursed for. My car of course is being fixed by her insurance company. Thanks for the help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">