• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted Jaw...do i have a case.???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Horton

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I got arrested for PD and when i got to the jailhouse i was thrown to the ground and then "put in the chair"....well my chin was busted blood went everywhere they tied me to the chair to bleed on myself....then they let me out told me my bond was $500 i went to clean myself up and seen how bad it was and started yelling ..they got on the phone with the captian and in no time i was OR'd and taken to the hospital.

The cut is about an inch long and will leave an ugly scar...do i have a case...??

Horton

H

hmmbrdzz

No you don't. You were a public drunk and they had to contain you. They injured you doing so, and you received proper treatment for it. They didn't take you to hospital because you were screaming. They took you there because they know what they're doing. You don't.

hmmbrdzz

H

Horton

Thanks....least im free right now, had they not busted it i would still be there...:D :D :D :D :D

H

hmmbrdzz

You're right! But don't think they won't bust you up real good if you keep swinging through that door with an attitude! If you have the presence of mind next time, be a nice drunk in jail. They'll "getchue" if you aren't.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">