• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can anyone answer my question? Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brian13

NJ But the accident happened in Pa. My wife was in an accident and put the car in the body shop that towed it. We do not know anyone out in this part of the state to get a referal for a good shop. The insurance agency gave them the go ahead on nov. 12th. The shop said it would take 7-8 days to fix. The car is still not finished. My insurance company says since this is not one of there shops there is nothing they can do. At the same time they are telling us that they will no longer pay for our rental car ( but our car is still in the shop). Who should pay for the rental car until the car is finished? Insurance company, the shop fixing the car or us? Again please help us.

Thank you for your time :confused: :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">